Once you fine tune your chosen strategy to differentiate your business, all of your marketing and promotion should be centered around shouting about that difference. Also, don’t bore your customers and prospects, your marketing materials must provide value.
Here are some tips:
1. Develop marketing materials your customers will keep.
2. Get to the point fast. Don’t focus on describing your fancy skills or technology.
3. Provide relevant checklists your audience can use.
4. Arm your prospect with useful information: industry trends, new tools, research.
5. Tell a story (testimonials, case studies).
6. Visit your clients, talk to your contacts, get firsthand information about what’s going on in their world.
Remember that people don’t buy boring. If you blend into the background, you might as well close up your business right now.